Using Photo’s in Your Blog
While photographs can take your blog from dull to dazzling, the main reason to incorporate photographs into your blog is your readers. Photographs quickly and succinctly convey information to your audience, whether they’re prospects, customers, social media connections or the public, better than words. This is critical since your readers’ time is valuable and limited.
Here are five ways photographs can enhance your blog’s attractiveness.
- Photographs are eye candy. Humans are visual beings and photographs attract our attention. On your blog, they’re like a stop sign that gets readers to find out more.
- Photographs are easy-to-use. Photographs don’t require additional writing. You must be able to select or curate the optimal image for your content.
- Photographs support sales. They enable you to show your product in context while delivering useful information. Go one step further and ensure readers can click through to products on your website.
- Photographs help search optimization. As long as you associate the appropriate text with your blog’s images, they help pull new readers in by appearing in search results.
- Photographs give readers a reason to share your content. Especially with the growth of photograph-oriented sites like Pinterest and Instagram, photographs provide readers a reason to share your content on social media platforms.